Would you rather:
- Run an 'easy-effort' marathon that lasts 5+ hours or a 'hard puke-your-guts-out' 5k that's over in 19 minutes?
- Have your pet sleep on your head (you can still move around) or sleep by your legs (you can't move around)?
- Write a really good blog that no one reads or write a crap blog that thousands of people read?
- Have a Monday off of work or a Friday off of work?
- Get an oozy blister on your foot during a race or chafing (I'll let you pick the spot) during a race?
- Run only one race this year, but it's really awesome or run dozens of race this year, but they are all mediocre?
1. I'd rather run a long, slow marathon.
2. Sleep on my head. I hate not being able to roll over. (this question is from real life - my cat slept in both places last night...and every night)
3. I have the best of both worlds - a crap blog that no one reads. I kid, I kid. A couple people read it.
4. Mondays off are nice, but when it's Friday I always want Friday off. (Plus then I can tell everyone on Thursday that it's my Friday..right Anne?)
5. Chafing. I tend to not notice chafing until after the race is done, but blisters are hard to ignore.
6. I think I'd go crazy if I only ran one race a year - so I pick dozens of so-so races.
Have a lovely weekend!